If you are looking for a moving company in Cape Town then perhaps we can help you. We are the premier Cape Town movers.
Specifically, if you are looking for a moving company that:
1. Arrives when they say they are going to.
2. Has loads of furniture removal experience.
3. Makes getting a quote and booking your move simple.
4. Has a good, professional, positive attitude.
Then we suggest that you book your next Cape Town furniture removal with Two Men and a Truck.
We do have a suggestion, though. When choosing a furniture removal company, you have to choose wisely who you invite into your home. They will be handling your valuable possessions. Do your home work. Find out what other peoples' experience has been before you choose your moving company. Check out our Hellopeter reviews or look at our Facebook page for more customer reviews. Spending some time investigating could save you a lot of heart ache later on.
We have experienced men who know how to deal with the following situations:
1. Hoisting furniture (when it won't fit it the stairs we will rope it up over the balcony).
2. Piano moves.
3. Wrapping - bubble wrap and plastic wrapping.
4. Dismantling and reassembling (we have the tools and the know how).
We also have a box packing service, packing hamper delivery service and even offer storage. Just contact us to find out about availability.
Most importantly we are fully insured. We are also confident enough to say that if we damage anything of yours we will fix it or replace it on our account (T's&C's apply). And this is the difference between big talk and big action - you won't find another moving company that will offer you this guarantee.
If you want a moving company in Cape Town then give us a go!