In order to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19 we ask that you prepare for your move in the following ways:
1) Please provide our moving team with access to running water so that they can wash their hands before and after your move. This can be done in a number of ways such as providing a bucket of water for us to wash hands at the truck, providing access to a garden tap or hose, or access to a bathroom or kitchen sink.
2) If you live in a complex, please make sure that we will have permission to enter the premises.
3) Please make sure rooms are well ventilated by opening doors and windows.
4) Please disinfect the surface areas of furniture items we will be handling.
5) Please disinfect high touch surface areas such as door handles and counter tops.
6) Please wear a mask during your move. It is also recommended that you please stay out of the house while we work. For peace of mind, move all valuable items yourself.
7) If you have COVID-19 symptoms, are elderly, sick or otherwise at risk, please arrange for a family member or friend to oversee your move so that you can self-isolate.
We have taken the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1) Our moving teams have undergone educational training on Corona virus and its symptoms. They have been instructed to stay home if they exhibit symptoms or feel sick.
2) Teams will undergo a symptom and temperature check each morning before work commences.
3) Teams will wash and sanitise their hands before and after each move.
4) Teams will wear cloth face masks.
Please assist in helping to prevent the spread for the health and wellbeing of all.
If you have any questions please let us know.
We are looking forward to doing your move safely!